Bilbao v Spartak Moscow violence

Please do not forget, Gazprom from Russia are the main sponsors for the UEFA CL cartel family.

There is more chance of Gazprom running out of Gas then UEFA banning Russian teams from the CL.

Very true, which makes original my post null and void. They will get fined tuppence and have their hands slapped. Meanwhile Pep will get fined 100k, banned from the stadium for 5 matches and be made to wear a rag shirt all because he wore a yellow ribon.

Fuck going to Russia. If the bored jobless fellas who train in gyms and stay sober just to be in top notch fighting spec do not get you, the coppers will. Unless you plan everything with military precision you may avoid being in or around a huge riot. Even then you take your chances just being in the area.

There were a few hundred last time away from Russia. All of those were funded by fuck knows who but my point is they didn't have the money, the main element of the hooligans that is. It was reported that many were serving members of the russian armed forces in some cases. Not just recruited thugs from footy clubs but trained military https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...to-russian-euro-2016-hooligans-vladimir-putin.

So it begs the question how many of them are there back in Russia and how many regular bored angry skinheads will just join in (they have a lot of these neo nazi types, a hell of a lot).

The only way this does not go very badly is if Putin has these thugs all well in check. He will not want his home country looking like backwards idiots. That is, they are under orders not to cause hassle unless ordered to. That is the only way i see it not going very bad for some poor buggers.

Sadly, what little I know of the political situation Russia, many of these bored braindead idiots are disillusioned with the government because they're too soft on immigration and liberalism.

I do think you'll see less of the organised stuff from Russian firms as per instructions but I think mindless acts will certainly be prevelent.

As a tourist it's a fairly unattractive proposition when you consider the cost of getting there, being & staying there and regards the WC travelling round.

Ironically, all the stuff in those youtube clips are what england are good at, throwing things, running about and having stand-offs. The stuff in Marseille, and what happens domestically in Russia, is on another level entirely.

I didn't see any plastic chairs or sunburn though..

No way Putin will allow it to happen at his world showpiece (in my opinion). If it does then it shows signs of serious unrest in that plastic surgeried, bare chested, kitten lover’s country. There will be serious consequences if any of those boys make Russia look bad. Having said that, it does seem like there’s a fair amount of unrest in Russia at the mo.

Ha, like there is anything Putin can do to stop the fighting. The Russians are nuts. Their hooligans will have been waiting for this for years. Even if a lot have been warned about violence, it won’t put them off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.