Bitter Much?

auction294

This is quality, Spurs fan on 606

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A78931263" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A78931263</a>

Rather than getting angry or annoyed I actually laughed reading this. Scared? Jealous? Bitter? Not much Tottingham, not much.

This thread isn't yet another, let's have a dig at Spurs, and leading to 30 pages of our bile directed at them. Spurs have actually done very well with Rednapp and had some outstanding results this season. The 606 post illustrates how bitter and twisted & jealous pretty much fans of all clubs are towards us. Embrace the madness blues, laugh out loud for we will have the last laugh. The Sheikh is a wise, wise man. He is building an Empire . It's coming together nicely, the building blocks have been put in place quietly. Yet the numpties still believe the media hype. Let them for we shall laugh.

Whenever I see comments like those Ialways have two replies.

1. If Spurs or any other club were bought by our owners they would love it.

2. Name a premier league team that hasn't bought the title?

The funniest comment is early on..

a guy mentions the new UEFA spending regs and being safe in Harrys hands in the same sentence!!!!

Its groundhog day, yesterday I had the same argument with that sad twat Rogerbold and in the end he just shrunk away crippled and defeated, I see he's came back bitter and angrier than ever.

What a sad **** - I hate using that word as well.

I would wager that apart from the last three seasons, and maybe Big Mal's year of madness second time around, that Spurs have outspent us in every year of our history. So who is trying to buy success?
What a bunch of clueless, jealous, bitter, deluded twats

Heywood exile has it right on the money. Four places in the CL. We get one and the southern shitehawks who have never spent a penny on building a team, never fleeced another club when their manager lifted quality pros on the cheap, and whose manager is still under investigation by HMRC(?) have another three to go at. But do they want that? No! Their whole existence down North London seems to be set up to deny us one of the four. We are unworthy!

What I think is becoming a cast iron fact, is that some fans of some clubs would sooner deny us a place than support their team for one of the others.

Fuck me,they`re even bitter than bitters.Look at this one :

I just want to get one thing straight. This is the best spurs team I have seen in my lifetime. It's better than the 91 side, marginally better than David pleats side in 86/87 with hoddle, waddle, ardiles, etc. It is an absolute joy to go down the lane. But you know what chaps I have a bad feeling that when all said and done we will probably finish 5th and that will mean no champions league football next season and the likes of Modric, Bale, and VDV will probably leave the club and we will be back to square 1. Sadly modern day football is all about the champions league. Which is wrong IMO but it's just the way it is. But what really grates me is that we will probably miss out to a club with no pedigree , a club that has won nothing in34 years, a club full of mercenaries, a club that let's be honest have CHEATED there way towards the top end of the league. Spurs a club that has built a team the right way over the last 5 years will probably be shafted by an Arab owned tin pot northern club. I hate everything about city!!!

I thought Arsenal were the only team to turn a profit this year? Some Spurs fans reckon they do as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.