Bitter Much?

These deluded spuds fans still havent grasped the fact that football is a money making business and therefore investment in any shape or form is a necessity or do they think the owners do it for the satisfaction of the fans ??

Their owner has outspent many teams in the prem for the last few years and that has got them to where they are....so they are doing excactly what we are doing,its just that their owner is a pauper compared to ours...

Live with it...and as for us not having a pedigree well thats just wrong cos we have won a European cup ffs. 1970...go look it up.

Boo fucking hoo!

How embarrassing are some of those posts?

The thing is there is no point in even trying to discuss our position with these blinkered bellends because any objective reasoning goes out of the window.

To be honest it makes me feel all warm inside when I read facile comments exclaimed from a position of fear and utter jealousy.

Uber Blue said:
Boo fucking hoo!

How embarrassing are some of those posts?

The thing is there is no point in even trying to discuss our position with these blinkered bellends because any objective reasoning goes out of the window.

To be honest it makes me feel all warm inside when I read facile comments exclaimed from a position of fear and utter jealousy.

Funny tho isnt it ?

Fuck em im only interested in blue

If Spurs can't outspend us they'll just go back to tapping up the best kids from other clubs academies.

It's the classy way to do things you see.

Spurs have won 2 league titles like we have. The latest of which was 50 years ago. What is this pedigree talk all about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.