Blue or white collar?

Challenger1978 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
I'm both but I've never been too bothered about what I do to earn a wage. These days I tend to work for about three months then jack it in and spend the rest of the year doing something more impotant.

Do you mean impotent ?

PMSL is that why your Mrs does you up the bum with a strap on dildo ?
Bugger!

pinkwheeltrim said:
Challenger1978 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
I'm both but I've never been too bothered about what I do to earn a wage. These days I tend to work for about three months then jack it in and spend the rest of the year doing something more impotant.

Do you mean impotent ?

Bugger!

Fun fact: the Roman Emperor Justinian used to think that buggery caused earthquakes.

pinkwheeltrim said:
Challenger1978 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

Do you mean impotent ?

Bugger!

Lmao yes she does bugger you.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:17 pm --<br /><br />pinkwheeltrim my Mrs has just caught me laughing at this thread and now she's found out why she wants to know are you gay ?

Hopefully times are changing and we can see more manufacturing here. White collar workers haven't exactly covered themselves in glory in recent years

The skills are here, Even if company's are owned by foriegn investors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.