Bluemoon Champion Cheltenham Tipser 2017 is

Cracking! You did us all proud again Leighton.
Well done everyone.
Congratulations Niallsdiscoshorts well done mate and the whole of the top five to be fair. Great stuff!

Just tried something different this tournament. It worked out a bit all over the place more hassle than not. Lads I try and make as fun as i can to get the numbers high as I can do but its just trial and error. I think if anyone has any ideas on making the new tipsers any better just let me know will take any ideas and try and work it to the best. Also we could try and sort out another few things but who knows what will happen in the future might go back to the tried and tested but that takes so much work to do with so many people doing these. This tipser is generally the biggest used to get 50 plus so down 20 people so I dont think it has worked out this tipser so hopefully will be better next time.

Well done NDS and thanks Leighton for the hard work ps how did you do ?

Really good after a bad first 2 days. Thursday had a treble of Ruby horses and a good each way winner in Road to Respect at a good price.

Today I had Defi Du Seuil in a lucky 15.
Sizing John in the Gold Cup @ 15/2 had a fiver on it.
Champagne Classic @ 28/1 win only had €2 each way on it.

So over the week I am up give or take 220 euro. Not too bad after a bad first 2 days.

Just tried something different this tournament. It worked out a bit all over the place more hassle than not. Lads I try and make as fun as i can to get the numbers high as I can do but its just trial and error. I think if anyone has any ideas on making the new tipsers any better just let me know will take any ideas and try and work it to the best. Also we could try and sort out another few things but who knows what will happen in the future might go back to the tried and tested but that takes so much work to do with so many people doing these. This tipser is generally the biggest used to get 50 plus so down 20 people so I dont think it has worked out this tipser so hopefully will be better next time.

It was a decent format mate (not as good as the old one that I have placed in a couple of times ;-p) and the jockey/trainer thing was a good call, it gave us something else to think about, however if you remove the roll over aspect and give say 5 points a day for an outright win for each, and if its a tie between jockeys or trainers then say award 2 points for each, I think that would work better and not make the trainer thing so important to the overall result.

Trying new things never hurts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.