11 Corky = 113
12 Markbmcfc = 110
13 blumoon = 109
14 brisblu = 108
15 Tonea2003 , Swpswp = 106
16 M23blue = 105
17 Joe Gurrywan = 104
18 GX Blue = 101

Congrats to xGorton champion Tipser in the closet Tipser ever 1 point winner and 10 points covering the top 4 is something not seen in a long long time.
Also high numbers doing it is great lads I only gave people who got over the 100 points mark need to get out and get some pints. Also we will be back next year for another big Cheltenham event.
Again xGorton , Paul Lake and Blackley Macca some great tips and i hope you all had some money on them selections over the week.

1 fucking point. I dont believe it. Well done xGorton mate. I said I was the Liverpool of this thing, I will have to bin my 2016 tipser winner tshirts, its my year next year la.

Yes Leighton, won a pretty packet, considering I won each of the 4.50 races on top of my tipser selections, I am very well up, probably my best ever Cheltenham, so I will take solace in the fact my bank balance has been boosted.

Well done to the winners and placed punters, happy enough with my 8th placed finish and like PLLN I won a lot of the after TV races and helped me to a tidy profit over all :)

See you next year.

Great stuff leighton, brilliant week of racing and some incredible performances. Well done gorton and hard lines PLLK.

Well done Leighton,and well done all,good fun that again,pity it was not on all 7 races each day,as I've just got all my money back by having the winner at 28/1 in the lucky last !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.