Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser is

Cheers Leighton and congratulations to X Gorton.
Back to the normal scoop 6 tomorrow.
And to think I was the leader after day 1..

Congrats to Leighton for another superb tipser
1 winner all week made it my worst performance ever (I think) but thankfully I was ew all week so managed to come out without any real damage to the account

Congrats xGorton and bad luck to PLLK, the Steve Gerrard of the comp

I had a shocking last day and went from in the mix to totally out of the mix, maybe next year?

Thanks again to Leighton for his time and effort in running this thing

Dont forget more than likely there will be a Royal Ascot Tipser in the summertime if i can be arsed doing it so all keep a eye out on the site for it. To be honest these type of things wouldnt be as good as they are without people putting up there selections so happy days. And if it broke up the work day for most then thats better than nothing.

Dont forget more than likely there will be a Royal Ascot Tipser in the summertime if i can be arsed doing it so all keep a eye out on the site for it. To be honest these type of things wouldnt be as good as they are without people putting up there selections so happy days. And if it broke up the work day for most then thats better than nothing.
With not having internet, I was forced into buying the star all week, I may never forgive you :-) thanks again, it broke my week up nicely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.