Bluemoon forum in the Guardian paper/website

RobbieBrewer said:
Ed68 said:
Good work Adam - but claiming Giggs doesn't deserve it based on this seasons performances?

No he doesn't.Typically sentimental media bollocks for an old rag.

If he played for Hull no-one would give a toss.

Sometimes posts (or even whole threads) can be misinterpreted on forums.

Just to clarify: I don't think he deserves it for this season. I hate to admit that he has had some great seasons in the past but if he wins it this season then it's farcical - if he wins then what are the odds on Berti getting runner up?

Ed68 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Ed68 said:
Good work Adam - but claiming Giggs doesn't deserve it based on this seasons performances?

No he doesn't.Typically sentimental media bollocks for an old rag.

If he played for Hull no-one would give a toss.

Sometimes posts (or even whole threads) can be misinterpreted on forums.

Just to clarify: I don't think he deserves it for this season. I hate to admit that he has had some great seasons in the past but if he wins it this season then it's farcical - if he wins then what are the odds on Berti getting runner up?

Ha Ha-nice one Ed.
Sometimes I type quicker than I think....

;-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Daniel Taylor is on here constantly and quite a few of his "exclusives" have come straight off here.

Assumption- young Daniel isn't daft. He's got himself (no doubt) a lucrative job working for a highly respected national daily news publication.

Where does he place his finger for a pulse? Right here, ladies and gents. I'm happy with that. The implication is that this small band of Manchester City fans have a place in the man's esteem as a place of thinking. I'll have that.

Actually, while I'm here, I'm going to throw in some wild and unfounded speculation. If you recall, a week or two prior to the swamp derby (2-1) last February, a talented writer arrived on Bluemoon with the sole purpose of contributing to his (or her?) own thread, with a reasoning, and an advocation, for the disruption of a minute's silence. I'm going to stick my neck out and question whether our friend, writing in the Guardian (an old Manchester newspaper, after all), knows more about those postings on BM than perhaps your average man might think?

goat boy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Daniel Taylor is on here constantly and quite a few of his "exclusives" have come straight off here.

Assumption- young Daniel isn't daft. He's got himself (no doubt) a lucrative job working for a highly respected national daily news publication.

Where does he place his finger for a pulse? Right here, ladies and gents. I'm happy with that. The implication is that this small band of Manchester City fans have a place in the man's esteem as a place of thinking. I'll have that.

Actually, while I'm here, I'm going to throw in some wild and unfounded speculation. If you recall, a week or two prior to the swamp derby (2-1) last February, a talented writer arrived on Bluemoon with the sole purpose of contributing to his (or her?) own thread, with a reasoning, and an advocation, for the disruption of a minute's silence. I'm going to stick my neck out and question whether our friend, writing in the Guardian (an old Manchester newspaper, after all), knows more about those postings on BM than perhaps your average man might think?

bravo....thats just the kind of wild and unfounded speculation that makes this such a special 'place of thinking'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.