Bluemoon forum in the Guardian paper/website

Prestwich_Blue said:
Daniel Taylor is on here constantly and quite a few of his "exclusives" have come straight off here.
not really a surprise, its quite common on other forums. look at somewhere like urban75 for example, which found 'fame' as a brixton based anarchist/left website and forum has been absolutely crawling with journalists/columnists for years. some journalists are pretty lazy and use it as 'research' (in other words ripping off posters) but i dont have a problem with it when the proper credit is given as in this case.

goat boy said:
Actually, while I'm here, I'm going to throw in some wild and unfounded speculation. If you recall, a week or two prior to the swamp derby (2-1) last February, a talented writer arrived on Bluemoon with the sole purpose of contributing to his (or her?) own thread, with a reasoning, and an advocation, for the disruption of a minute's silence. I'm going to stick my neck out and question whether our friend, writing in the Guardian (an old Manchester newspaper, after all), knows more about those postings on BM than perhaps your average man might think?

That is an impressive piece of putting two and two together and getting seventeen (but then sometimes seventeen might be the answer). Still...i prefer to think it was Mr Alex on his blackberry trying a few mind games.

The £1.2m-a-year ­executive...

WTF is that about?

Every time I've seen him, he's been ratarsed. Spotted him at the Arena after the masters football with a piece of young eye candy on each arm. Did the decent thing and called him a dirty old man.

Fuck me!! It is me!!!
I am Adam - I never sent it to the Guardian either - I sent one to the mail but that was it as I was slagged off quite a bit on here by a few.

Bloody hell I have made the Guardian ha ha

Looks like my work was in vain - Giggs still scooped the award - oh well I will ask him to change the voting procedure now and see what response that gets...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.