Bluemoon Under The Cartel's Irish Academic Microscope?

Birds of a feather....

This country is full of them. Apologists for the rags and cultists.

I think I will pass thanks. He knows next to nothing about ffp apart from spouting lies.

These journalists have no authority on the matter and should be ignored. His opinion is not factual but instead taken from his asshole.

The idea that you can go into any thread on bluemoon and find a thorough debate about the ownership is pretty absurd. Those debates certainly do happen, but 16 years after the takeover all of us have made up our minds on the situation and once you've done that, it's not really relevant unless the ownership becomes a news story.

I don't prefix every comment in the Haaland performance thread with an update on my latest thinking about the Kafala system and theocratic hereditary monarchies.

I also think if you were specifically looking for the most outrageous comments you could find to justify a preconceived narrative, a reactive, we all know an emotional thread like the CAS verdict is where you'd find them or the post match thread where a journalist tried to overshadow a domestic treble by accusing Pep of taking under the table payments.
Absolutely 100% on the money….

Even if you accept the premise that sportswashing works, the evidence is that some people on a forum will overlook or defend actions of a country.

Is that it?

Authors have written more book reviews than research papers, don’t exactly seem to be experts in any particular field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.