Blues Away Fans - here's to you

Spot on. The only tweak required to the current system.
All for it. Then the real supporters will build a points balance while the ones that do nothing but drip about not getting tickets for the big games but don't bother with midweek trips to places like Swansea and Sunderland in the cup get left where they are ... "Moaning on here".

I'm in the same boat as you really. I'm going to Everton next week and will get the same amount of 'ticket points' as those who went to West Ham. Maybe it's time they started categorizing away games and giving more points for the really unattractive fixtures. You'd get 50 points for West Ham away as opposed to, say, 20 for Everton away.

Definitely agree with that. I still find it strange that i got 20 points for going to Salzburg away years ago and then got the same for going to Wigan the following weekend.
Maybe they can base the away points on midweek/distance etc

Our away fans are probably the worst in the league in terms of noise created. Not really surprising considering it's a bunch of middle aged, middle class men taking a majority of our allocation.

Bollocks.

We're no better or worse than most. Sometimes brilliant sometimes shite.

We were brilliant at Stoke, OT, Leicester, West Brom, Hull.
We were a bit quite at Anfield, but so were they.
Pretty good at West Ham and Palace.

(From your post I'm guessing you are a young bloke with a whippet who reads the Daily Mirror, always votes Labour (because your Dad and Grandad did), thinks all Tories are scum, and has an outside toilet (where you keep the coal). Am I correct?)

I'm in the same boat as you really. I'm going to Everton next week and will get the same amount of 'ticket points' as those who went to West Ham. Maybe it's time they started categorizing away games and giving more points for the really unattractive fixtures. You'd get 50 points for West Ham away as opposed to, say, 20 for Everton away.
Wouldn't that just make it even more difficult for those with lower points to get tickets for games that would normally go down to low points or open sale?

Good trip, but I personally was very underwhelmed by the "London Stadium" experience. The large gap between the 2 tiers is just odd, splits the away support and makes it difficult to really get the songs going. That presumably applies to the home fans too. The West Ham fans were great as per usual and had nothing but praise for the City Friday night turnout. Strangely, a young West Ham fan walked into our hotel (Premier at Westfield) with Sagna's match shirt, given to him as he walked off the pitch. The only happy hammer I met after the game..

The only issues were with fellow City fans. There was an absolute knobhead in 219 with his West Ham supporting bird who did nothing but wind everyone one up and it very nearly came to blows on a few occasions, so much so that the Police had to step in, by which time he'd vanished. There was also another absolute nutter at half time who was just walking round City fans offering them out. Completely spangled and off his nut, talking complete jibberish. How he didn't get sparked out I'll never know.

Great to see the Poznan back, and according to the Hammers fans I spoke to after the match, fans of other clubs seem to miss it too..

Why is it I never see these fans. I only missed Spuds away this season and yet to see any bother. I will say I have seen drunks and the odd drug taker but I see that most days of the week so not personally bothered.

Do some of our fans go on like a mission - hunt the knob head (in their opinion of course) or are some people too easily bothered.

Seen this a few times on this forum

15871448_10211425242564797_8758795869325053165_n.jpg

Some of the Eccles Supporters Club gang who've gone down there today and are staying overnight................ heaven help London with that lot down there!!! Well done lads and lasses, that's all the fans who made that journey and probably had to take time off work to do so.

Great support as always.
does anyone know the guy in the blue trackie top? he made a pass at my brother and now he wont leave the house in fear of getting bummed to death.

Why is it I never see these fans. I only missed Spuds away this season and yet to see any bother. I will say I have seen drunks and the odd drug taker but I see that most days of the week so not personally bothered.

Do some of our fans go on like a mission - hunt the knob head (in their opinion of course) or are some people too easily bothered.

Seen this a few times on this forum

Mate, trust me, I'm not one to slag off our away support for the sake of it, I'm just reporting what happened to me on Friday night. And the two separate knobheads in question were "on a mission" to cause mither to fellow Blues. Simple as that..

Whats this hunt the knobhead game you refer to? Sounds a right barrel of laughs that..

Wouldn't that just make it even more difficult for those with lower points to get tickets for games that would normally go down to low points or open sale?

I'm not to sure about that tbh. What I am sure of though, is that it would increase the demand for tickets to the less attractive games (which can only be a good thing long term) and it rewards people for doing the hard yards. I think the points system we have is really good in some ways, at the end of the day someone with 2,000 points can't begrudge someone with 8,000 points getting a ticket ahead of them. Doesn't mean it can't be tweaked and improved though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.