BMW 335d, 335i or Audi A5 3.0 tdi or Audi S5

B B

blueinsa

Only advice i will give mate is get the petrol unless your mileage is going to warrent the extra costs that go with getting a diesel.

All top motors, enjoy.

The 335d is a fucking awesome machine. Driven sensibly, it's quite economical. Put your foot down and it's as good as the petrol version.(governed to 155mph)
BTW, you've never called me a ****. I'm feeling quite left out.

The first thing you need to distinguish is whether you want petrol or diesel. For me its Diesel all the way, especially modern Diesels. The Audi 3.0tdi is a beast of a machine, remapped, its fasterthan the S5 by quite a distance anyway. The 335d is a great car, but only being rear wheel drive, i wouldnt have one. Great scenario to be in though, keep us updated what you choose.

corky1970 said:
this is my final shortlist for my next car

Which one would you get.and why ?

if you dont have a serious answer i dont mind, ive only myself to blame calling everyone a ****.
if your going to get a car that people will respect you get the mercedes E63 it owns most ferrari's and porches

Barry's left peg said:
corky1970 said:

if you dont have a serious answer i dont mind, ive only myself to blame calling everyone a ****.
if your going to get a car that people will respect you get the mercedes E63 it owns most ferrari's and porches

Only if you can manage to stop its wheels from spinning for more than 5 mins lol.

Magnificent engine without a doubt but way too much power for a car unable to deliver it effectively to the road.

A Porsche with far less power would beat it hands down on a track due to its superior chassis, handling and abilty to deliver its power through the wheels.

Imo of course.

Personally I would go for one of the BMWs. I have owned a few 3 series and they have all been brilliant. My missus had an Audi for a few years and it was nowhere near as reliable and personally I didn't think it was a patch on a BMW to drive. She now has a BMW too as she always preferred driving my car!Personally I prefer petrol engined cars (I have a 330i) but I suppose that is just down to whether you are bothered about how economical it is.

blueinsa said:
Barry's left peg said:
corky1970 said:

Only if you can manage to stop its wheels from spinning for more than 5 mins lol.

Magnificent engine without a doubt but way too much power for a car unable to deliver it effectively to the road.

A Porche with far less power would beat it hands down on a track due to its superior chassis, handling and abilty to deliver its power through the wheels.

Imo of course.

What the fuck are these Porches you two are speaking about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.