BMW 335d, 335i or Audi A5 3.0 tdi or Audi S5

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
blueinsa said:
Barry's left peg said:
if your going to get a car that people will respect you get the mercedes E63 it owns most ferrari's and porches

Only if you can manage to stop its wheels from spinning for more than 5 mins lol.

Magnificent engine without a doubt but way too much power for a car unable to deliver it effectively to the road.

A Porche with far less power would beat it hands down on a track due to its superior chassis, handling and abilty to deliver its power through the wheels.

Imo of course.

What the fuck are these Porches you two are speaking about?

Apoogies for the typo, post edited.

jollycity said:
If you lived near me (on t' moors) you wouldn't get a Beemer, Fuckin snows in August up here and rear wheel drive is shite
I live in the hills of north wales, have got decent winter tyres for the last few years and it has been no bother. Admittedly before I got winter tyres I used to dread the snow.

Go for the BMW 335d. Awesome machine.

I miss mine but with the bear I had to go for a 530d Touring but I'd love to swap back to a 335d. Moves like stink when you need, will take a 335i off the line but also give you 40-odd mpg.

Audi's are for people that can't afford a Beemer. ;-)

Have to agree the bm is a better drive but for every day the Audi wins hands down better ride more room better quality and for me the four wheel drive. Ever tried an m3 in the snow? It's er interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.