Booing the Champions League Anthem

Just to take your Madrid penalty as an example.

Could you describe to me who's involved in the conspiracy?
How the conspirators acted to bring about the penalty?
Why, if UEFA wanted Juventus out and Real Madrid through, they gave the Italians a 3 goal lead?
Why you didn't get a bet on at half time?

And finally, what colour is the sky in your planet?

Some of the agenda bollocks is ridiculous. The real Madrid game thread was fuckin crazy at people commenting on the pen.

The only reason I Boo is the fiasco with the CSKA game, and the banning of our fans. That was well out of order.

We did have a dodgy ref the other night. Do I think he was instructed to stop us, no. Maybe with past history and him being Spanish and Pep Catalan, he himself thought fuck um.

We've had some good draws in this comp in the last few years. If it was totally fixed they could of made our knockout games a lot tougher.

Some of the agenda bollocks is ridiculous. The real Madrid game thread was fuckin crazy at people commenting on the pen.

The only reason I Boo is the fiasco with the CSKA game, and the banning of our fans. That was well out of order.

We did have a dodgy ref the other night. Do I think he was instructed to stop us, no. Maybe with past history and him being Spanish and Pep Catalan, he himself thought fuck um.

We've had some good draws in this comp in the last few years. If it was totally fixed they could of made our knockout games a lot tougher.

Clutching at straws.

Everytime the knockout draw comes round the same people are on. Fuckin fix. Watch us get Barca. Real. Bayern. And we've dodged them now for 3 seasons.

Everytime the knockout draw comes round the same referees fuck us over, whoever we play. And we’ve certainly not dodged them now for 3 seasons.

Just for the record, I am a committed booer too.

UEFA is corrupt but I'm pretty sure that corruption does not extend to fixing draws or games.

Just for the record, I am a committed booer too.

UEFA is corrupt but I'm pretty sure that corruption does not extend to fixing draws or games.

Oh fuck right off, of course certain draws are fixed you only have to watch them.

What about the draw which was identical to the ‘rehearsal’ which was roughly 1 in 2,000,000 chance statistically?

What about the ball Roberto Carlos selects pulls out of the pot, then suddenly puts back and picks another?

What about the ball Ian Rush couldn’t open and says “this is frozen” but suddenly had a piece of paper from under the bench?

And just what the fuck is Infantino doing in 2013 lifting the pot clearly trying desperately to shuffle something then when the camera turns to him he can’t look away quick enough?

Oh fuck right off, of course certain draws are fixed you only have to watch them.

What about the draw which was identical to the ‘rehearsal’ which was roughly 1 in 2,000,000 chance statistically?

What about the ball Roberto Carlos selects pulls out of the pot, then suddenly puts back and picks another?

What about the ball Ian Rush couldn’t open and says “this is frozen” but suddenly had a piece of paper from under the bench?

And just what the fuck is Infantino doing in 2013 lifting the pot clearly trying desperately to shuffle something then when the camera turns to him he can’t look away quick enough?
So if they are fixed as you say they are. How come these last few years we've had some belting draws?

So if they are fixed as you say they are. How come these last few years we've had some belting draws?

Why are you trying to deflect attention to avoid answering any of the points? There’s surely an explanation if they’re not fixed.

Btw, I never said ours or all draws are fixed did I, so your question is completely irrelevant.

OMG what a bunch of nonsense this is. You lot have been reading far to many conspiracy novels or you've been brainwashed. Next you'll looking behind you to see if a member of Uefa is following you. There is no agenda, we've been unlucky with poor refereeing and not taken our chances when we've been dominating. Its really simple. Oh and no the balls have not been warmed up before the draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.