Bottom 3 here we come

If Everton hadn't have got a corner and the ball was hoofed up the pitch resulting in last minute goal for us we would have been going into this weekend in the top 10

Aicky said:
If Everton hadn't have got a corner and the ball was hoofed up the pitch resulting in last minute goal for us we would have been going into this weekend in the top 10

but that didnt happen so we're in the bottom 3

dannybcity said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Yeah we won against Newcastle to all but secure us.

Thats one of my favourite games at Coms.

And another chapter of 'only City'

Keegan forced to play Wanchope who had been in the form of his life just a season before but deemed not good enough for the Prem, just like the Goat,by KK who then proceeded to show us what we had been missing by scoring the goals that saved us in the last few games...and was then offloaded to make way for such gems as....Fowler!

blueju said:
dannybcity said:
Thats one of my favourite games at Coms.

And another chapter of 'only City'

Keegan forced to play Wanchope who had been in the form of his life just a season before but deemed not good enough for the Prem, just like the Goat,by KK who then proceeded to show us what we had been missing by scoring the goals that saved us in the last few games...and was then offloaded to make way for such gems as....Fowler!
You can buy the complete set of "Only City" now, I saw it in the Citystore...

Encyclopedia-Big.gif

Going to be hungover, just in and picked up at 10am, dreading this game. Anybody who isn't hasn't folllowed City long enough..........

PS if we don't try hard enough, I'm going ape!

Aicky said:

Top 10. Yeah, then we could have really celebrated. £100m+ spent and below Hull. Result.

BOTTOM 3 BOTTOM 3 WE ARE COMING BOTTOM 3 BOTTOM 3 I PRAY BOTTOM 3 BOTTOM 3 WE ARE COMING WE ARE COMING AT THE END OF MAY!!! lol ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.