Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Great 3 points, but that 2nd half was a contender for our worst 45 minutes of the season. One long diagonal over the top and they were in behind Akanji and Ake again and again. Bernie disappeared completely and even Rodri couldn’t get a grip of the game.
Great performance from Foden. Stones decent as well, and great to see Kev come through his cameo unscathed

Brentford and Bournemouth make you work so not surprising we tired somewhat in the second half but I thought we deserved the win and we are starting to keep clean sheets which will be vital in the run in.

Certainly needed the 3 points and job done. Manure losing was a bonus so a good day all round.

Fourth official couldn’t even look pep in the eyes. What a weirdo.

Also v bizarre subs, sorry pep. Well done boys.
He had one job to do and fucked it up …… get Peo booked so he’s off the bench got the Derby … no wonder he couldn’t look him in the eye got to be in Howard’s office first thing Monday

Our last nine PL games; W8 D1. 25 points out of a possible 27. Stretched out over a season, that would be 105 pts. I presume you meant "performances", and not form.
Good point and yes I should have said performances and not form. Points gained is impressive but we are really struggling to put games to bed. Maybe last season's huge efforts have taken a toll as we don't control and dominate games as much as we normally do.

Very good first half, gave them a sniff in the 2nd. Akanji, Stones, Ederson and Phil were brilliant and Kovacic tightens us up. Erling still not last seasons Erling.

Bang on. At this point, it's all about results. Performances, while a nice addition, are secondary.

That being said, a "blow them out of the water" type display next weekend would be very nice.
Yes a win is a win, but its not great. To win the league we need to look comfortable , and we arent

Very good first half, gave them a sniff in the 2nd. Akanji, Stones, Ederson and Phil were brilliant and Kovacic tightens us up. Erling still not last seasons Erling.
Last seasons erling was other worldly. I'll take the very good that he is this season thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.