Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

We haven't been at our best in recent games, but we're still right up there with Liverpool and Arsenal who seem to be scoring for fun. There's still a long way to go and it looks like we're mainly injury free now and being sensible with minutes for Haaland and KDB, in particular for the run in.

I would like to see us playing more convincingly, and especially being more clinical in front of goal. But to still be going strong after last season's exploits, is quite frankly amazing. No team have ever won the Premier league four times in a row and we have a battle on our hands to do it, but we're well in that battle. We've just got to trust Pep and the lads and hope that we're about to hit top form at the right time. We can't win the league every year, but hopefully we can make some further history this season. Anything else would be a huge bonus. It's a privilege to be a blue.

It’s still winter ffs , monsoon soon come .
I think Kev missing has had a big impact on Haalands goal in particular but also other players he would have provided assists. PLUS Harland has been missing too many easy chances for his standards. If you agree with all that then we would have probably been scoring 2-3 a game.

Hoping we’re just conserving energy because at some point we’re going to actually need to score more than 1
I think Kev missing has had a big impact on Haalands goal in particular but also other players he would have provided assists. PLUS Harland has been missing too many easy chances for his standards. If you agree with all that then we would have probably been scoring 2-3 a game.

I'm usually quite critical, but some of these comments... We played well for the most part. Maybe we played with fire in the second half, but as some have said, we ran out of gas.

Last edited:
Jesus that was tense ! Best game we have been involved in all season , they werent scared of us at all

Great win and a clean sheet , all that matters in the end

We scored 31 in the 11 games when Haaland was out, 11 in 6 since his return.
Bring back ‘ false nine’

Reactions: PPT
You can complain about team selections, tactics, player performances all day long but the bottom line is that we aren’t putting enough chances away. The only thing that will stop City winning the league is not converting chances. It’s been like this far too long.
And our awful set pieces where you see the Red Tops utilising and winning games from them. Can we poach our former set piece coach back from Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.