Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
want jesus to play for the sake of my fantasy team , but see him missing out

Sorry but just no,he doesn't have a defensive bone in his body and it's a complete waste of his attacking quality
This will quite an open game,i would rather sane and sterling were wingers with a back 4
Go watch CITY at CHELSEA

And then come back and tell me if Sane can't play Wingback.

Based on performances there is an arguemnt that Sane GJ and KDB could/should all be dropped in particular Sane and GJ....with sterling and Bernardo Silva replacing them....
I don't know why JG is on the list of those who played poorly for many. He failed to convert a half chance. Other than that, he played pretty well. His movement and link up was very sharp.

Perhaps one of he or Aguero needs dropped for Sterling who seems currently more up for it than either. But both JG and Aguero have been equally average.

With players jockeying for CL squad places, everything will click into place today with an emphatic win.

Enjoy the game blues!

Can see us going back to 433 for this one.

Based on how good we looked in the last 25 minutes against Everton, I'd love to see:

................Ederson
Danilo.....Ota........VK....Mendy
...............DeBruyne
........Bernado.........Silva
Sterling........Jesus......Sané

It would be a bit outside the box and a big risk, but Pep is known for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.