Bournemouth Signing Spree !

Sign the bigger names to draw the fans in and then improve infrastructure. With the amount of money available to premier league teams now, its possible.

Yeah it is.

The amount of money available to the championship is at a bigger disparity than ever.

Completed the signing of Jermaine Defoe from Sunderland. A three year contract and, it's rumoured, £65k per week. For a club like Bournemouth that's a lot of money. For a 34 year old, that's a big outlay.

Completed the signing of Jermaine Defoe from Sunderland. A three year contract and, it's rumoured, £65k per week. For a club like Bournemouth that's a lot of money. For a 34 year old, that's a big outlay.
but he's proven in the prem, just what they needed. 65k a week is nothing when you get 90m for finishing bottom.

can you imagine how he'd do here, being playing in by Dave and Kev lol. he'd get 30 goals even now.

but he's proven in the prem, just what they needed. 65k a week is nothing when you get 90m for finishing bottom.

can you imagine how he'd do here, being playing in by Dave and Kev lol. he'd get 30 goals even now.
Fair point.
Staying up = £90m
Defoe's salary (if true) = £3.38m p.a.

No brainer when you look at it like that.

think defoe has done well getting a three year contract, i actually like Bournemouth's manager got a lot of time for his ways

as for defoe scoring 30 goals at city,with the chances we create I would put that at near 50 :)

I think it's fairly risk free, I would imagine they have a number of clauses in their contracts to guard against them doing Pompey in the face of relegation. They seem to be a well run club whereas when Pompey had that top six quality side I always had a feeling it was very flimsy.

And 'arry & Rosie !!

I have a lot of time for Jermaine Defoe after all the love he has shown young Bradley over the last few months.

Good luck to him. He deserves it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.