Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

Great to have Kev back. Him, Silva and Aguero are just on a different wave length when they play together.

And if Yaya is fit on Weds, he has to join the party too. Navas to drop out, Fernandinho on the right again. Can't wait.

Well done to all the lads, we calmed the game down when 3 up probably with PSG in mind.

Bournemouth looked like they're already on holiday and are going to get some pastings in the weeks to come.

First caller on Radio Manchester moaning about the fact we only scored 4 goals. Good God.

Surprised so many didn't expect us to turn up today. We were up against a bottom half side. We don't lose to them. flat track bullies status confirmed. Great to see Ginger Kev back. Both Ferns were excellent again. I can't wait to see Fernandinho next season under Pep, he's one of the best players i've ever seen at closing down space and pressing opponents. We're never going to be out of possession. Big upgrade needed on Navas. I've appreciated him for most of this season but he's so far behind the other front 3 today in terms of quality. Great warm up for PSG midweek. Should go in with some confidence now. A Kiev/Sevilla performance is needed.

Really pleased with the performance today. Willy had little to do but one great save. Midfield worked really hard and both Fernando and Fernandinho did a fantastic job and the link up play with Silva, Aguero and KDB was a pleasure to watch. But motm was KDB by a mile. None of this slowing the play down bollocks. Getting the ball and moving the ball quickly, could have had a hat-trick. Top player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.