Bradley Lowery RIP x

Brave little lad, he's at rest now after so much suffering. Can't imagine what his family are going through. RIP Bradley.

Like many football fans i've followed this brave little lads story and the news of his passing is distressing.

Thankfully his suffering is now over and it's his mum and dad we should all be thinking of right now.

RIP little fella and much love to all of his family x

Such sad news, makes me think how lucky i am to have 2 healthy little kids. Hope his parents have the strength to get through it.

"My brave boy has went with the angels today... in mammy and daddies arms surrounded by his family," a Facebook post said.

"He was our little superhero and put the biggest fight up but he was needed elsewhere.

"There are no words to describe how heartbroken we are. Thank you everyone for all your support and kind words.

"Sleep tight baby boy and fly high with them angels."

Such sad news. I'm glad he was able to have so many great experiences before he passed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.