Bradley Lowery RIP x

Agreed. "Defoe has gone up in my estimation"; that puzzles me. I've never had any strong thought about him, positive or nagative (apart from whenever he scored against us). He doesn't come across as particularly gobby, no more than a large section of the footballing profession. Maybe enjoys the trappings his job brings (flash car, nice bit of bling, nice bit of female company). A lot of people would do the same. It's not a hanging offence.

well "not being thought about", to being "what a nice guy", is going up in people's estimations 2bf, I don't think people ever really thought ill of him before this anyway.

Footballer who plays against us so no real feelings either way, but as a human being his genuine love for this young lad have shown he's a top guy well done fella,

If anybody is interested, Change.com have a petition running to change the name of the East Stand at the SOL to the Bradley Lowery Stand.

From reading about poor Bradleys condition it sadly won't help him but such a gesture would certainly help his family and friends.

If anybody is interested, Change.com have a petition running to change the name of the East Stand at the SOL to the Bradley Lowery Stand.

From reading about poor Bradleys condition it sadly won't help him but such a gesture would certainly help his family and friends.

Heart breaking and tragic story, I don't know about naming a stand though but certainly something to remember him by.

Two bastard bluebottles have just crashed into my eyes. This is totally heartbreaking. Poor family. Wee trooper.

And I agree that it puts into perspective some of the crap we feel hard done by. What those poor parents would give to swap most of our total shite worries.

Let's hope whatever time he has left is filled with love and football. Defoe has been class.

Heart breaking and tragic story, I don't know about naming a stand though but certainly something to remember him by.
I know where you are coming from Tom. It's highly unlikely a stand will be named after the poor lad but it only took me a couple of minutes and I think it might give a crumb of comfort to his family to know that people throughout the country are thinking of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.