Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see A. Garcia get picked, perhaps it's because he only came across last Summer when he was 18 (more or less)?

You're probably right about the time, I think the CET, CEST, GMT and UTC bits confused me :(

It's for the U19 in March, but then he's injured so someone else got his place.

Haha the time is troublesome. I have to use a converter to ensure that I didn't get it wrong.

Substituted 2 mins before the whistle after a very bright game in which Spain won 2-0.

He was lively throughout,causing problem on the left of a front 3 with his trickery,willingness and industry.He made a couple of individually brilliant runs towards their box,one of which which resulted in Spains 2nd and he won a couple of free kicks on the edge of the opposition box.

All in all,very encouraging......one of the better players on the pitch and a typical Brahim display,would be my opinion.

Substituted 2 mins before the whistle after a very bright game in which Spain won 2-0.

He was lively throughout,causing problem on the left of a front 3 with his trickery,willingness and industry.He made a couple of individually brilliant runs towards their box,one of which which resulted in Spains 2nd and he won a couple of free kicks on the edge of the opposition box.

All in all,very encouraging......one of the better players on the pitch and a typical Brahim display,would be my opinion.

Pretty much sums it up. Would've loved to have seen him even more involved and play more centrally.

He's one of the most dangerous players around the box that I've seen and always looks like being fouled. The commentators actually praised him for staying on his feet as he could've earned 1 pen quite easily.

Oh....Brahim....He will be monster. Amazing.

You've just got to love the lad. Even when he's fouled (again and again) he just jumps up and goes and gets the ball back again, none of Yaya's or Dzeko's sitting on their arses gesticulating to the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.