Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to know, I was just concerned they'd try to unsettle him like they did Denis.
No one unsettled Denis,he just didn't want to be here which was heavily evident in his lacklustre displays..

Anyway.....Hopefully twosips has put an end to your concerns.

No one unsettled Denis,he just didn't want to be here which was heavily evident in his lacklustre displays..

Anyway.....Hopefully twosips has put an end to your concerns.

Yep. People seem to think Suarez was ripping it up for us at youth level. He wasn't. It's took him a long time to get to this level he's at now, and I still don't think he's at an elite level. He'd struggle over here arguably as he's not a fighter.

Yep. People seem to think Suarez was ripping it up for us at youth level. He wasn't. It's took him a long time to get to this level he's at now, and I still don't think he's at an elite level. He'd struggle over here arguably as he's not a fighter.

Truth be told, we have a few players that aren't fighters e.g. Nasri and you could say that trait builds up over time. I do remember, however, that I was more impressed with Joan Angel Roman, whatever happened to him?

But it's good to know that his agent is Pere, hopefully that's enough to stop Barca sniffing around.

Truth be told, we have a few players that aren't fighters e.g. Nasri and you could say that trait builds up over time. I do remember, however, that I was more impressed with Joan Angel Roman, whatever happened to him?

But it's good to know that his agent is Pere, hopefully that's enough to stop Barca sniffing around.
Joan Angel Roman's at Nacional in the Portuguese league. Not pulling up any trees though (only 6 appearances since January). Another one to file in the 'what might have been' pile.

I know it shows how good young Brahim is that they selected him for the U17 team when they usually only select players who play in Spain, but does anyone know if he regularly starts for that national side? I'd assume if it was off talent alone he'd be the first name on the team sheet but politics you know

I know it shows how good young Brahim is that they selected him for the U17 team when they usually only select players who play in Spain, but does anyone know if he regularly starts for that national side? I'd assume if it was off talent alone he'd be the first name on the team sheet but politics you know
How can he be a regular starter if they haven't picked him previously?

He attended some training sessions with them at the end of last year, he's not played an international match since he left when he was 14. Neither has Angelino, Maffeo or M. Garcia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.