Breaking records/stats thread

What's the record for the earliest the title has been won (in terms of games remaining when the title was confirmed)? Didn't the rags win it by a, er, "massive" margin in the early noughties?
18 points in the end and they won it after 33 games. I'd hope we'd beat the first from here and if we keep our foot down the second is possible as well.

I would love to know what is the earliest that a team has guaranteed European football. We did so at weekend of course.

18 points in the end and they won it after 33 games. I'd hope we'd beat the first from here and if we keep our foot down the second is possible as well.
Thanks for that. So we need to get 18 points in the next 6 games then to equal the games played margin (assuming the rags win their next 5 games).

Thanks for that. So we need to get 18 points in the next 6 games then to equal the games played margin (assuming the rags win their next 5 games).
Yep, safe to say that even if they don't Liverpool, Spurs or Chelsea will so at a minimum we'll probably need 15.

Yep, safe to say that even if they don't Liverpool, Spurs or Chelsea will so at a minimum we'll probably need 15.
Don't forget these other fixtures before the derby, at least one of the remaining top 5 clubs has to drop points in them, 3 draws would probably fuck all of them up!

Rags v Chelsea
Rags v Liverpool
Chelsea v Spurs

Spurs probably have the easiest run of games in that period with just that Chelsea game as a real tester.

What about the home premier league goals record - the record is 68, we're on 50. So to beat it we need 19 against Chelsea, Brighton, United, Swansea and Huddersfield? Doable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.