Breaking up is hard to do - Valentines special

M22 Blue said:
Had a nice calm break up talk with one of my ex's once, i thought it was goin well, until i went to leave the flat we'd previously shared, she refused to let me leave, she'd double locked the door and stood infront of it. Eventually managed to persuade her to let me go. Walked the mile or so home to my mums, but just before i got there i glanced round and she'd bleedin followed me. I shouted at her to go back to the flat, leadin her to come runnin up to me screamin and starts clawing at my face, snapped the chain round my neck and launched it at a passing car. I was fending her off for a good 5 minutes!! I'd like to say that was the last i'd seen of her but it wasn't.......

To be continued?.......

Did she ring Piccadilly and request "play Misty for me"

Kun Aguero said:
TCIB said:
SteWadda said:
I've always been a massive shit bag when it comes to breaking up. I usually just ignor them until they get the message.

YES, i'm not the only one who is crap at it and uses this method.

Are you two still at school?

Yes, great method!

Avoids all the whining and tears and shite when you try to break up (and that's just from me!)

Bit awkward if you bump into them a few weeks later, but leaves it open for a bit of a fling if you haven't fallen out!

i'd been seeing this scrubber from higher broughton who was 18 and had a son of 3 and a half! the kid called me dad on the second occasion i went round. i'd met her on a friday after i'd sent another girl i'd met that night home in a taxi (the respectable girl is dead now). the thing was, although i was aware there was a good chance of her being a slut, she was quality in the sack. one night, i'd got in from a club about 4 in the morning and she rang me at my mam and dad's to plead with me to go round. i went at about 6 in the morning but her dad was sat watching the news before he went to work. as soon as he left the house, she was gobbling away like a good 'un. he'd only forgot his sarnies and as the key turned in the door, i had to frantically fasten up.

anyhow, the break up - i'd gone to 21's (where i'd met her) and after a day on the lash was unaware she'd come into the club. i'd been avoiding her for a couple of weeks and was too shit scared to tell her. her mate came over and asked what was going on. i was confident she wasn't there so told her mate that it had only ever been sex and i was bored.

about half an hour later, me and my mates are sat talking to some norwegian rosenburg fans when i get a gold plated punch around the back of my head. i turned round and she's like captain caveman. skirt up, hair wild and screaming like a banshee that she'll "GET YOU FUCKING KILLED" i scarpered down the stairs and like a proper shithouse, hid in an alcove while the bouncers dragged her out. fucking mad woman she was.

citykev28 said:
i'd been seeing this scrubber from higher broughton who was 18 and had a son of 3 and a half! the kid called me dad on the second occasion i went round. i'd met her on a friday after i'd sent another girl i'd met that night home in a taxi (the respectable girl is dead now). the thing was, although i was aware there was a good chance of her being a slut, she was quality in the sack. one night, i'd got in from a club about 4 in the morning and she rang me at my mam and dad's to plead with me to go round. i went at about 6 in the morning but her dad was sat watching the news before he went to work. as soon as he left the house, she was gobbling away like a good 'un. he'd only forgot his sarnies and as the key turned in the door, i had to frantically fasten up.

anyhow, the break up - i'd gone to 21's (where i'd met her) and after a day on the lash was unaware she'd come into the club. i'd been avoiding her for a couple of weeks and was too shit scared to tell her. her mate came over and asked what was going on. i was confident she wasn't there so told her mate that it had only ever been sex and i was bored.

about half an hour later, me and my mates are sat talking to some norwegian rosenburg fans when i get a gold plated punch around the back of my head. i turned round and she's like captain caveman. skirt up, hair wild and screaming like a banshee that she'll "GET YOU FUCKING KILLED" i scarpered down the stairs and like a proper shithouse, hid in an alcove while the bouncers dragged her out. fucking mad woman she was.
dad.................is that you?

jacko8684 said:
citykev28 said:

dad.................is that you?

Sonny Boy!!!

"mrs kev, get my rifle!"

breaking up is the easy bit, i always find getting together with em the hard part.... maybe thats just me though haha

I was going out with a midwife from Dorset and was finding her very clingy,and had enough so sat her down and told her I was off to New York to meet up with a mate and wouldn't be back in Sydney for a while,and we should have a break.
Anyway off to Vegas with the lads(didn't tell her I was going to Vegas,as I sure she would follow me),this was the 7th of September 2001,you can guess what happens next,four days later she's glued to the telly bawling her eyes out thinking I'm dead.
She goes round to my mates house and asks for my parents address,so she can send her condolences,he tells her where I really am and she really loses it.
We finally get home days late following the travel chaos,and she's waiting at Sydney airport to give me the rounds of the house.
In hindsight I should of just said fuck off.

Ardwick AFC said:
Post your stories here.

Me first...

I'd recently come out of a long term relationship, so I was just messing about with various girls around the West Didsbury area for a bit. Wasn't really ready to jump into another heartbreaker. So, I'd been seeing this girl for a month or so, and she was starting to get a little bit heavy, texting and emailing me all day, even waiting outside my shared house when I came home from work. So I decided it was time to pull the shutters down on our brief relationship. I decided to take her round to the metropolitan pub on Burton road, and tell her over a drink. I know it was a bit cowardly to do it in a crowded room, but I considered she wouldn't blub like a child if there were people around us. So I came out with it, and she took it quite well, a slight quiver of the bottom lip, but she seemed to hold it together. Ten minutes later we were outside the pub, and I gave her a hug and wished her all the best. I then crossed over lapwing lane as she stood on the opposite side of the road watching me walk out of her life forever, and just then, at this very moment...a black taxi drove through a big puddle and soaked her....I kept walking, pretending I did not see it happen, and I could hear her wailing as I turned the corner and started to run home.

Hahaha that made me crack up. There is a very easy way to avoid all this grief you know?. Just never get in commited relationships unless you are sure its for you. I dont have girlfriends just friends who I sleep with if we are both comfortable with that arrangement. I never have to be burdened with the emotional rubbish even tho some try and I point them to the guys who want to date them on that level. Lay the ground work early and let them know you are not after a relationship and just are happy to be alone. Never make promises and never get sucked ito emotional blackmail. If they try it leave and find someone who understands the situation. Its how I choose to live granted its not for everyone.

Whenever I've broken up with someone or someone's chucked me, they always insist on being friends afterwards. My current ex still texts me virtually everyday and gets pissed off when I say I'm going out with the lads or away for the weekend.

It's brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.