Breaking up is hard to do - Valentines special

Lucky Toma said:
About 18 months ago I posted a thread on here in the immediate aftermath of having my heart ripped out, played keepy-uppy with, before being volleyed into the back of City's net (metaphorically speaking).
Got some amazing back-up from ace people on here and that got me through.

Met up with her in Manchester yesterday for the first time (she's from Brighton, I'm from Wales) and we went to the Etihad (she's a blue) and had a few drinks around town. Was sound. Laid a few demons to rest.

A female City fan in Brighton you say? This is currently my place of residence... interesting.

svennis pennis said:
Lucky Toma said:
About 18 months ago I posted a thread on here in the immediate aftermath of having my heart ripped out, played keepy-uppy with, before being volleyed into the back of City's net (metaphorically speaking).
Got some amazing back-up from ace people on here and that got me through.

Met up with her in Manchester yesterday for the first time (she's from Brighton, I'm from Wales) and we went to the Etihad (she's a blue) and had a few drinks around town. Was sound. Laid a few demons to rest.

A "female" in Brighton you say? This is currently my place of residence... interesting.
Fixed.

I actually witnessed a valentines day break up on my way to work last year, I was on my way the the shop when a couple came along, she was bitching about the present he had got her (not good enough) and in the end he had had enough and finished it on the spot.

Top work IMO, far too high maintainance for her looks.

I know it's not valentines day anymore but I think this deserved a post.

Been seeing some girl for a couple of months, shes a bit of an armchair rag. I haven't really been up for the relationship the last few weeks but today has made up my mind.

Just got a text off her saying:

'Not so smug now are you, who's top of the table now??'

My reply:

'I don't think this is working out'

Colliahhh said:

Been seeing some girl for a couple of months, shes a bit of an armchair rag. I haven't really been up for the relationship the last few weeks but today has made up my mind.

My reply:

Hero.

Colliahhh said:

My reply:

worst-miniatures-winners-losers-round-one-4.jpg

nevilletogoater-in said:
Whenever I've broken up with someone or someone's chucked me, they always insist on being friends afterwards. My current ex still texts me virtually everyday and gets pissed off when I say I'm going out with the lads or away for the weekend.

It's brilliant

this happened to me it is really strange i agree, if i still wanted to be friends i wouldn't have left regular sex with a lass i don't mind knocking about with, the reason you get rid of them is because thy do your head in

Made the mistake of watching the Swansea game with my (now former) current fling and her stupid mates in the pub. One of the lads is a total armchair rag, from Surrey, who has been to one game in 2 seasons he's lived up here. If I didn't embarass myself during the match, when Mr Rag twat was sat there gloating and taking the piss I politely ignored him. However, when he stood up and ruffled my hair (bearing in mind this is the first time I've met him) I put him up against the wall and threatened him. He was a loudmouth, rude prick as it was. Current fling texts me today to tell me how to make it up to him, I told her to fuvk off. I should point out I was stone cold sober and he was a bit pissed.

LeftHook said:
Made the mistake of watching the Swansea game with my (now former) current fling and her stupid mates in the pub. One of the lads is a total armchair rag, from Surrey, who has been to one game in 2 seasons he's lived up here. If I didn't embarass myself during the match, when Mr Rag twat was sat there gloating and taking the piss I politely ignored him. However, when he stood up and ruffled my hair (bearing in mind this is the first time I've met him) I put him up against the wall and threatened him. He was a loudmouth, rude prick as it was. Current fling texts me today to tell me how to make it up to him, I told her to fuvk off. I should point out I was stone cold sober and he was a bit pissed.

You should have given him a dose of your username.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.