Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Had a few cervases tonight and can I just get over this. It’s a blip and normality will be resumed after the enforced break.

Agree with this. A number of times this season we haven't played with much intensity until we go behind. Seems like we fully expect a moment of quality will make the breakthrough at some point (which it often does) and whilst controlling possession we're not moving the ball quickly.
We're currently conceding a goal a game which isn't dreadful- if you take into account however we often have over 2/3rds of the ball it makes that stat a bit more concerning. We know teams are going to be parking the bus and it means we're having to score twice generally to secure victory. We're making it harder for ourselves by not coming out with intent on getting the early goal and forcing the opposition to be a bit more expansive and then picking them off with more space on the pitch.
Yep it all feels a bit …. ‘Stale’ to me at the mo , maybe the WC having a huge impact

Yep it all feels a bit …. ‘Stale’ to me at the mo , maybe the WC having a huge impact
I’m not sure the constant rotation is helping the fluidity….especially in defence.

Taking Bernardo out of the middle to accommodate Gundognan and De Bruyne means we lack a bit of energy in this area.

Hopefully a fully fit Phillips means we don’t have to play Rodri in every game and are able to rest him.

Every now and then , a poster comes a long who likes to take over threads and bore everyone to death.

Youre one!

Lighten up!
If you check out the vast majority of my posts, I like a laugh more than most.

What I, nor the board as a whole, don‘t need is some bloke on a crusade to tell the world that he’s better than Pep.

Were now 6 days after this match and still people are bickering about it and you’re sticking your oar in for not much reason.

I’ve put our feathered friend on ignore, as having a hindsight Pep if utterly tedious.

Is there anything else about my posts that you’d like to critique, or are you done?

If you check out the vast majority of my posts, I like a laugh more than most.

What I, nor the board as a whole, don‘t need is some bloke on a crusade to tell the world that he’s better than Pep.

Were now 6 days after this match and still people are bickering about it and you’re sticking your oar in for not much reason.

I’ve put our feathered friend on ignore, as having a hindsight Pep if utterly tedious.

Is there anything else about my posts that you’d like to critique, or are you done?
I dont think football forums are for you if you ignore all those who have a different opinion to you.

So what of he thinks he does know better than pep? Is he to be banished ?

I see more posts where u are pontificating to be fair

I dont think football forums are for you if you ignore all those who have a different opinion to you.

So what of he thinks he does know better than pep? Is he to be banished ?

I see more posts where u are pontificating to be fair
I didn’t ignore his opinion, I disagreed with it, we had a debate and we left it. He then reignites a dormant thread to continue it days later. This is when I told him to move on and concentrate on undermining Pep’s next team selection rather than dwell on the last one for 6 weeks.

If he thinks he’s better than Pep, then he’s a delusional fucknugget that doesn’t deserve anybody’s time.

I don’t really give a shit what you think of me. I’m comfortable with me. There’s an ignore button if you can’t deal with what or how I say things.

Didn't the same malaise manifest itself on the last game of the Season??
It happens from time to time. If humans are involved, then they won’t be 100% right or at it 100% of the time.

We drew at home to West Brom a few season’s back. There was a meeting and we developed the false 9 and won c.95% of our remaining games.

Every time we have a performance like this, the flappers come out in force to question whether Pep can still do it. It’s like clockwork.

This is no different. Some people think they know better than Pep. If they did, they’d be on £15m a season and winning their league every year.

They aren’t, therefore they need to tell everyone on here that they had a premonition that this was going to happen.

It doesn’t make them better than Pep, it means that one of their predictions that we lose a game has happened. It happens about 8 times a season, whilst they predict it 60+ times.

I didn’t ignore his opinion, I disagreed with it, we had a debate and we left it. He then reignites a dormant thread to continue it days later. This is when I told him to move on and concentrate on undermining Pep’s next team selection rather than dwell on the last one for 6 weeks.

If he thinks he’s better than Pep, then he’s a delusional fucknugget that doesn’t deserve anybody’s time.

I don’t really give a shit what you think of me. I’m comfortable with me. There’s an ignore button if you can’t deal with what or how I say things.
Ps you dont speak on behalf of the forum to decide who/what this forum needs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.