Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

Which life imprisonment is.

Has any country brought capital punishment back?

Sentences have never been harsher, yet look under every social media report and everyone just wants more.
I could live with life in prison. Sadly a life term can be as little as 15 years, behave out in ten where as the person who's life they take never comes out of the grave.

My apologies for missing that, capital punishment for killers under 18 wasn't applied in the UK at all in the last century. No matter how evil they are prison is the only punishment for minors.
Which life imprisonment is.

Has any country brought capital punishment back?

Sentences have never been harsher, yet look under every social media report and everyone just wants more.

And yet longer sentences nor capital punishment have deterrent effects.

It's been confirmed in countless studies.

I could live with life in prison. Sadly a life term can be as little as 15 years, behave out in ten where as the person who's life they take never comes out of the grave.
Does that mean you are more likely to go out and murder someone?

Just a quick glance at the countries that still have it suggest they aren’t the best models to follow.

It’s simply people wanting and eye for an eye punishment, hence returning to the Old Testament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.