Brighton 21 October

I am in Scotland and the advice is not to travel :(

My season card is in Block 302 and is available free to any Blue who understands the transfer system on the website.

I will be putting this on the Exchange as well - so first come first served.

My season card is in Block 302 and is available free to any Blue who understands the transfer system on the website.

I am happy to have this

I’ll take it if the other doesn’t happen. Need one for my lads mate in east 3.

Sorry newbie question. Is there an option/way to transfer matchday tickets?

Last edited:
Sorry newbie question. Is there an option/way to transfer matchday tickets?
Yes, you need to login to your City account online. It has to be someone on your friends and family though. They can have it emailed to them and then can forward it on to someone else outside of your F&F, or email it to you for you to forward on.

Hi this is unrelated to Brighton tomorrow, but does anyone know of any travel down to Stamford Bridge for the 12th? Please let me know as the trains are a little steep, thank you

Been let down for an adult and child for tomorrow. If there are any spares I'd be eternally grateful.

Supporter numbers ready for transfer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.