Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mate, how do you expect your team to line up and who should we be looking out for?

Brighton played 4-4-1-1 against Atletico. Two banks of four in the traditional rigid style.

Star players. Bruno (RB) older then the ref, Knockaert (RW), Dunk (CB). Brighton went up because of the overall strength of the squad rather individual stars. Six first team squad players to come back after long term (most of last season) injuries, notably Solly March and Liam Rosenior. I was going to say Beram Kayal as well, but he has broken his leg.

The old fashioned way to counter two banks of four is 4-3-3. Under Oscar Gracia Brighton were masters at exploiting three at the back, but Chris Hughton never faced it in the Championship.

Looking strong with nearly.a full squad available.

Cannot evem predict the team, but expect.us to win.

More importantly what time in the afternoon is some well lubricated city fan of a more beer barrel figure is gonna get stuck on this

536ea1619c190cb4796b898313fc04ee-orig

3-1 to us.

Brighton played 4-4-1-1 against Atletico. Two banks of four in the traditional rigid style.

Star players. Bruno (RB) older then the ref, Knockaert (RW), Dunk (CB). Brighton went up because of the overall strength of the squad rather individual stars. Six first team squad players to come back after long term (most of last season) injuries, notably Solly March and Liam Rosenior. I was going to say Beram Kayal as well, but he has broken his leg.

The old fashioned way to counter two banks of four is 4-3-3. Under Oscar Gracia Brighton were masters at exploiting three at the back, but Chris Hughton never faced it in the Championship.
It's very difficult second guessing Pep teams but my guess is he will go 3-5-2. Three cb's and two wing backs, Yaya, KDB and Dave with Aguero Jesus/Stirling in front of them. Hope it's a great advert for football and you guys have a real go at us. Too many teams park the bus and try and hit on the break. I suspect that won't work as easily against us this season as we have pace everywhere. Good luck for this season.

So; what time will we concede the regulation soft goal then? I'll go for somewhere between minutes 27 and 42 in the first half.

Sorry; last season's habits die hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.