Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another tough game. Brighton are well-rested but that's not always a good thing at this time of the year. And they attack so hopefully leaves us space to exploit. The win over Chelsea will bring the positivity back and with 6 games to go and potentially being 4pts behind it's time to go again.

Liverpool away at Everton and Arsenal at home to Chelsea hopefully bring some more dropped points to make this one a real opportunity, but we'll see. Every game feels like a challenge at this time of the season but other than Haaland we're fit and firing.

They will have all had 5 days rest from the semi final.
The next game is the critical one, not the one after.
Lose at anytime and it will probably be curtains for any of the 3 clubs involved.
Said this the other day, one dropped bollock and you're out.

The only thing I want to see is Phil number 10. Kevin should be on the bench as he can't manage so many games without performances dropping off a cliff.

I think Bobb deserves a start too, either right wing or up front if Haaland is not fit.

Another tough game. Brighton are well-rested but that's not always a good thing at this time of the year. And they attack so hopefully leaves us space to exploit. The win over Chelsea will bring the positivity back and with 6 games to go and potentially being 4pts behind it's time to go again.

Liverpool away at Everton and Arsenal at home to Chelsea hopefully bring some more dropped points to make this one a real opportunity, but we'll see. Every game feels like a challenge at this time of the season but other than Haaland we're fit and firing.
Tbh Stones didn't appear to be fit and firing, sadly.

The lack of appreciation of what Kevin De Bruyne brings to our team is amazing to me. Get the game won (hopefully, taking nothing for granted) and then take him off would seem like the best plan to me

He brings a huge amount of energy, drive and passion to win the game. But sometimes he has to be reminded that the world class pass isn't always needed. He had a patch last season where he wasn't quite on it and was essentially just giving the ball away. Pep mentioned how he didn't need for force it, he went back to basics and then he started delivering again. He was exceptional against Palace and largely kept it simple. He was trying to force things a bit against Real and Chelsea and it wasn't quite happening. But his effort and passion helps drive the rest of the team. I'd be happier with him on the pitch, but I do feel like we're better with one of Foden/De Bruyne in the middle and not both of them, unless they work out a way of being a bit more effective together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.