Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton will be well rested but they have a load of injuries.... 10 out at the last count

Every game now a cup final unless Liverpool & arsenal drop some more points
They will, I’d say it’s not going to happen for either of them to run perfect until the end of the season. I’ve done some odds compiling during my work years, it was over 40 years ago without access to algorithms and data but this is how I see it:

Dippers

Everton 1/2
West Ham 1/2
Spuds 4/7
Villa 6/5
Wolves 1/4

Just over 9/1

Arsenal

Chelsea 4/7
Spuds 1/1
Bournemouth 1/5
Rags 1/1
Everton 1/5

About 8/1

They will, I’d say it’s not going to happen for either of them to run perfect until the end of the season. I’ve done some odds compiling during my work years, it was over 40 years ago without access to algorithms and data but this is how I see it:

Dippers

Everton 1/2
West Ham 1/2
Spuds 4/7
Villa 6/5
Wolves 1/4

Just over 9/1

Arsenal

Chelsea 4/7
Spuds 1/1
Bournemouth 1/5
Rags 1/1
Everton 1/5

About 8/1
Can’t see them being even money against the rags. If they’re i’ll be lumping on

Can’t see them being even money against the rags. If they’re i’ll be lumping on
You could be right but I’d say minimum price will be 8/11, dependent on what happens in the games before, I think the Dippers were about that price when they failed to win at Old Toilet.

Another tough game. Brighton are well-rested but that's not always a good thing at this time of the year. And they attack so hopefully leaves us space to exploit. The win over Chelsea will bring the positivity back and with 6 games to go and potentially being 4pts behind it's time to go again.

Liverpool away at Everton and Arsenal at home to Chelsea hopefully bring some more dropped points to make this one a real opportunity, but we'll see. Every game feels like a challenge at this time of the season but other than Haaland we're fit and firing.
Think we will win this. These have got a few players out and with not a lot riding on it. Their manager also rumoured to be looking elsewhere can have an effect.
Brighton will be well rested but they have a load of injuries.... 10 out at the last count

Dippers

Everton 1/2
West Ham 1/2
Spuds 4/7
Villa 6/5
Wolves 1/4

Just over 9/1

Arsenal

Chelsea 4/7
Spuds 1/1
Bournemouth 1/5
Rags 1/1
Everton 1/5

About 8/1
Arsenal may slip up this week but Liverpool won’t. Everton are shocking and West Ham have turned to spam. Spurs are better at home and won’t want them to win it. I reckon it’ll be hopefully decided by the time we go to spurs anyway. I can’t see us dropping points apart from this game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.