Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo’s criminally underrated as a defender. He’s given carte blanche to go forward as he sees fit and so yes there’ll be occasional times when he’s caught out of position but his anticipation is spot on and his timing in the tackle is up there with the best of them
Sorry mate but got to strongly disagree with you on the defending skills. I agree that he is pretty useful going forward, but this season alone, there have been mistakes made in his defending which have led to us conceding a goal. He is obsessed with making sure his hands are behind his back and simply turns his body.

Brighton can ony play on way , they are a decent team to watch , but this will play into our hands they are to open , our lads will be hurting from the robbery at Klanfield and unfortunately for Brighton its going to be a long afternoon for them.
Not going to guess the team , we have an embarrasment of riches and could pick any eleven from twenty players and would give most sides in europe a game , another Haaland hat-trick would be amusing just to see all and sundry stamping thier feet and crying how unfair it is.
Like Clubshop stated , you have the best team in the world and add the best striker what do you expect ? Five titles in six seasons ,you whinging twat.

Still a little hungover from Anfield- a pitch that is obviously our Kyrptonite, as we haven't won there ( With fans present ) since 2003. Having said that, I'm backing city to do to Brighton what the dippers couldn't, and prove once again, what a funny 'ole game this is. City 4-1 Victors.

Just saw Pep's press conference. That Simon Stone is as ugly on the inside as he is on the outside.
Too right Bert. He’s a fucking arsehole and how the BBC can employ him is beyond belief. The 2 questions he asked were utter shite - and Pep put him right on the second one. “1 advantage in 7 years!!!!!”

Sorry mate but got to strongly disagree with you on the defending skills. I agree that he is pretty useful going forward, but this season alone, there have been mistakes made in his defending which have led to us conceding a goal. He is obsessed with making sure his hands are behind his back and simply turns his body.
That mistake the other day was as bad as the one our goalie threw in the net at Wembley. If we want to beat these fuckers this season we need to get a grip.

Anyone who uses 'W' door for stadium entry because of the lift access , it's out of order.
I'm sure that there will be contingency plans if not repaired in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.