Bring the Noise

This is why they cannot be allowed to win the title.

It will be 100 times worse, & still be the same if they finish 6th next season, it will be an insignificant competition, as no team will ever win it like they won it.

Just as the huge periods of mumbling near silence between goals v Arsenal are now remembered as a 'rocking' atmosphere.

I've been in the home end at Anfield around a dozen times over the years.

I was thinking of you when I posted it! I seem to recall you were in their end when we last won there in 2003. While it wasn't a particularly important match for us, it was a huge one for them as they were trying to get a CL spot ahead of Chelsea, yet there were still blues who managed to get in their end

I was thinking of you when I posted it! I seem to recall you were in their end when we last won there in 2003. While it wasn't a particularly important match for us, it was a huge one for them as they were trying to get a CL spot ahead of Chelsea, yet there were still blues who managed to get in their end
Was sat in the Main Stand (in those awful wooded seats) three quarters of the way up, about level with Anelka when he blasted the winner in during injury time! The natives were restless!

A fanbase disillusioned by the Roy Hodgson horror show and Brendan Rodgers' false dawn streamed for the exits after Scott Dann's 82nd minute winner for Crystal Palace.

Yeah, such a false dawn that 2013-14 was the closest they came to winning the title in the past 29 years. Whatever we might think of Rodgers, to try and claim his tenure at Anfield was so shit that their fans were turned off from watching them is complete and utter bollocks. In any case, Klopp has taken numerous digs at their support over the past few years but the dear old Liverpool Echo claim they only bailed out on the team once so far during his time as manager, and that they had every excuse to do so because Rodgers was such a wank manager that he failed to win the title by a whole 2 points ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.