British Gas

Just read that the switching sites have a deal with the suppliers to NOT show all of the options to switch especially the cheap deals. How is allowed to happen?

If that's the case then just do things the old fashioned way. Get a list of all the suppliers big and small and phone them up for quotes.

Privatised energy has much more quality than if publically owned. Same as water, trains and the railways.....

Really? I can't say I've noticed any difference in the quality of either electricity or gas. What form does this improved quality take? Does the electricity no longer kill you if you drop an electric fire in the bath? Does the gas generate twice as much heat per unit? The only change I've noticed is rip-off prices and having to switch suppliers every five minutes to get a better deal. I'm fucking sick of it! Just put me on the best possible deal and leave me there, OK? Why do I have to keep buggering about to achieve this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.