Broken Britain.

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
On the way to a meeting this morning, i stopped at a maccy d's for a coffee. While waiting in the queue, a young lad of about 17, was emptying a bin and replacing the bag. On the back of his high vis jacket, it said 'litter patrol'.

Two fucking degenerate scumbags, both in matching grey joggy tops and bottoms, decided to tell the kid, that they would "never sign off" rather than do his job. These wankers get to choose 'free' dosh and freedom to do what they wish with their day, while this kid pays taxes which eventually, could go to them anyway.

I told them as such, they didn't seem so keen to laugh at me though...

Had you down as a banana milkshake type of man tbh.

There's plenty about with that attitude though. I was talking to a South African a few months ago and he was saying that you get six months on the dole and then thats it - no more money. About time we adopted something similar - and fucked off the people who came here simply to live on benefits.

It's all set up wrong though. My friend is working full time and she gets less for working after paying child care costs than she would jacking it in and living off benefits. Take out her travel costs and she's actually worse off.

Saying that would you want some of the scruffy, greasy twats cooking or serving your food?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
glen quagmire said:
Banana milkshake is the worst flavour of any milk based drinks! Eurghhhhh.

I agree with this statement.

I don't.
Milkshakes made from Fair Trade organically sourced and ethically produced bananas from egalitarian Marxist workers cooperatives are lovely.
Nesquik shite,however,is the work of the devil,as Nestle are bastards who sell contaminated powdered milk to third world countries,and should be liquidated.

glen quagmire said:
Banana milkshake is the worst flavour of any milk based drinks! Eurghhhhh.

I also concur.

Although I'm a bit Michael Duberry regarding your alleged assertation that you were on your way to a meeting so "stopped off at maccy d's".

I put it to you Glen, that YOU are the 17 year old working the "Litter Patrol". And YOU suffered the abuse. And rather than say anything, you've hurried off to whine about it on the forum?

Broken Britain indeed. Pffft!

Mmmmm...chocolate.

Job seekers does run out after 6 months and after that it's means tested. Which...erm...means that if the scrotes have fuck all apart from the big tele and pregnant girl friend then they are on benefits for life.

Obviously this needs looking at. How? No idea, but the...erm here we go again...original idea for benefits was to assist until the person went back to work and not keep them in a sort of daytime tv watching witherspoon pub drinking luxury.

So...everyone gets job seekers for a year, after that it stops. That's it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.