Broken Britain.

BimboBob said:
Mmmmm...chocolate.

Job seekers does run out after 6 months and after that it's means tested. Which...erm...means that if the scrotes have fuck all apart from the big tele and pregnant girl friend then they are on benefits for life.

Obviously this needs looking at. How? No idea, but the...erm here we go again...original idea for benefits was to assist until the person went back to work and not keep them in a sort of daytime tv watching witherspoon pub drinking luxury.

So...everyone gets job seekers for a year, after that it stops. That's it.

I see where your coming from Bimbo with 1 year and that's it. But then what? It would be starve or crime.

mcmanus said:
BimboBob said:
Mmmmm...chocolate.

Job seekers does run out after 6 months and after that it's means tested. Which...erm...means that if the scrotes have fuck all apart from the big tele and pregnant girl friend then they are on benefits for life.

Obviously this needs looking at. How? No idea, but the...erm here we go again...original idea for benefits was to assist until the person went back to work and not keep them in a sort of daytime tv watching witherspoon pub drinking luxury.

So...everyone gets job seekers for a year, after that it stops. That's it.

I see where your coming from Bimbo with 1 year and that's it. But then what? It would be starve or crime.

I know...unless we do conscription again and train the buggers up.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Josh Blue said:
Why were u getting a maccy ds............

I'm throwing out a wild guess that he was wanting a milk shake or some food,and they were open,and he was nearby,and he had the money for a purchase.
But i'm sure it is far more complex than that.

Too simple NF. He was probably scoping the place. Ease of access, exits, chances of getting cornered or caught. I suspect his "meeting" was taking place in the ladies toilets, with his next victim.

She's probably trussed up in his cellar right now.

That's great! If we don't keep giving them free dosh so they can sit on their arses, they will rob and steal off of us for it instead.

Well, i'd give them a choice of prison, or afghanistan. They could supplement our brave boys already out there. They could do their night patrols, maybe even mine detectors.

The Flash said:
Josh Blue said:
Why were u getting a maccy ds............

I'm throwing out a wild guess that he was wanting a milk shake or some food,and they were open,and he was nearby,and he had the money for a purchase.

Too simple NF. He was probably scoping the place. Ease of access, exits, chances of getting cornered or caught. I suspect his "meeting" was taking place in the ladies toilets, with his next victim.

96.4% of rape victims meet their assailant on a first date in MvDonalds.
It was one of Markt85's 'facts of the day',so it must be true.

The Flash said:

96.4% of rape victims meet their assailant on a first date in MvDonalds.
It was one of Markt85's 'facts of the day',so it must be true.

That figure has significantly reduced since i gave up my job as trainee grill monitor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.