Broken Britain.

There's definitely an argument for the police having guns.
Yeah maybe even just for their own protection. They have guns here and I haven't heard about them blasting people willy nilly.
It seems to work fine. They've had them as long as I've lived here 30 odd years.

Yeah maybe even just for their own protection. They have guns here and I haven't heard about them blasting people willy nilly.
It seems to work fine. They've had them as long as I've lived here 30 odd years.
I just finished watching The Gone on Beeb 4! Very good, but it's not the NZ cops with guns yer have to worry about it's the rest of the natives with guns.

Broken Britain

Lmao never noticed the tyre at the end. Police were soft there should have just leathered the lot of em and kept that cs gas flowing. I don't think they required guns to deal with that, I'd imagine the police in the 70s and 80s would have loved a situation like that.

I’ve been here since 2021 and there are lads who haven’t done a days work since I’ve known them. Whilst they have nothing nice, they’re able to exist on what they receive.

I’ve been here since 2021 and there are lads who haven’t done a days work since I’ve known them. Whilst they have nothing nice, they’re able to exist on what they receive.

And if they didn't get a penny to exist they would turn to crime no doubt. And they must be having to attend job centre and search for work otherwise they would be sanctioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.