Buffon

Ric

Administrator
Buffon is obviously one of the all time greats, but this seems like incredibly mardy behaviour. Juventus are currently losing 3-0 to Sampdoria.

it could be "mardy behaviour", or it could be an underlying issue for him and it will have been a hammer blow to not go to the WC in your final season.

Juve seem to be on the down curve now, seems very hard for these European giants to sustain their elite level, not bringing enough talent through or attracting stars to stay.

Great keeper but has always been a **** towards us so have no warm feelings towards him.

Glad Italy aren’t going to the WC.

I can't be the only one who thinks the recent trend of treating old Italian footballers like him, Totti and Pirlo as if they're deities is fucking cringe.

I can't be the only one who thinks the recent trend of treating old Italian footballers like him, Totti and Pirlo as if they're deities is fucking cringe.
You're not the only one. It's got on my nerves as well. I'm fully expecting an announcement from the Vatican that those three have been cannonized.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.