Bukayo Saka

Did Tottenham ever win multiple FA Cups in recent times?

Spurs are notorious for being a long stretch of not winning anything. Going back 30 years, all they have is a League Cup win, which occurred in 2008.

Enjoy it. Football is forever moving in cycles. I bet there was a time in the Ferie era that United fans would think the glory would go on forever.

Lets see if Super Mik is good enough to put Arsenal back in the right end of the cycle

I'm just taking the piss mate. Besides, I'm not arsed if the glory ends tomorrow.

I didn't follow Manchester City for glory but I'll admit it's been a pretty nice bonus over the last decade or so.

Since when were Arsenal Tottenham?
Do you mind if I ask what made you sign up for a city forum quite recently. Look I quite like bantering/chatting with other fans from other clubs well apart from two.

My guess and it’s only my guess is that you are challenging for the league and see city as your main rivals/challengers for this.

Fans from certain other clubs hide behind this bullshit of we aren’t rivals or they don’t care about us which is rubbish but they can’t bring themselves to admit this.

I’m not one of those “this is a city forum and only city fans are allowed in” type of chaps.

To be fair you stand your ground quite nicely and correct me if I’m wrong but you don’t come across as argumentative or being a knob. You seem like you are happy to stick up for your club and back them which is what I do with city albeit in a pub or other function when the threat of a slap is never far away ha ha.

So yeah stick with it but just don’t gloat 30 seconds if you beat us this season.

Not for me - typical over-hyped, decent but nothing special, media darling English player.

I’d be disappointed if we were genuinely considering paying the money it would take on such a frustratingly limited player.

All this Saka talk is more about his agent doing his job, telling Arsenal we want this amount or we may go else where! I’d expect Saka to sign a new deal with Arsenal..
Even if it is, we should be sowing a seed / expressing our interest and helping bump up that contract for Arsenal

Seen the phrase generational talent earlier in the thread. He's certainly not that. He's a very good young player already, who has room to improve further.

For his age, he's currently steady and consistent with making the right decision rather than spectacular. He doesn't seem to go through the same peaks and troughs as a lot of young players, think that's why many in here might not rate him that much. I wouldn't say he's a highlights player, that has some 9/10 & 10/10 games, however, he rarely has a 5:/10 or 6/10 game either. So it's this 7/10, 8/10 consistently for someone so young that's probably his best quality.

It's a rumour due to the world cup, and can stay that way, zero interest in seeing him here.

not because he is a bad player but becasue we don't need him.

Last edited:
The rumour ain't going away until he signs that bumper contract. Promising young English player so your kidding yourself if you think we're not interested in him if the price is right. The longer he goes without signing the contract the stronger our hand is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.