Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today 22 years ago a certain Jay Jay Okocha scored this beauty against a certain Oliver Kahn for Frankfurt. What a team we had back then...Yeboah, Okocha, Bein, Gaudino.... and then the shithead Heynckes comes in and ruins everything for us.

Thought they had all signed for the rags. Cant keep up.

1:0 Müller (26.)
2:0 Müller (60./pen)
3:0 Robben (71./pen)

Looking good for die Schanzer so far. If we can keep up this great away form as well as picking up some points at home we'll be fine. It also looks great that HSV look incompetent as ever, Stuttgart don't look much better, Hannover look leaderless again and Darmstadt seem unable to pick up a win. Hopefully we'll be fine!

First really big clash of the season and Bayern came out on top. Bayern were missing their centre backs and Leverkusen were off the back of a very draining CL match.

In the end I think Schmidt was outdone by Guardiola. I understand why he decided to go for his usual approach, but he needed to vary it against Bayern. Bayern had so much pace and energy in attack with Vidal, Costa, Robben and Muller. Especially Costa and Muller, who have been brilliant. Playing a high line against such speed seemed like suicide. Bayern have sacrificed more technique for raw athleticism in their starting line up.

I am a fan of what Schmidt has been doing, but I feel like Leverkusen need to repalce Castro. Krammer and Lars are too similar and it would be better to have a ball playing midfielder. They have a tough group and Schmidt might need to adapt his tactics for some games like Barcelona. Against the Italians it might work very well.

I read that Draxler is off. It is the right time for him to go. Schalke are a joke club and they have made bad decision after bad decision. Why didn't they get Tuchel? Why did they buy DI Santo? I am not sure Juventus is the right move. I guess he has no options, but Bayern or Chelsea would have been better had they wanted him.

EDIT

The Muller letting Robben take the 2nd penalty rather than go for a hat trick sums up exactly of being obsessed with stats. It's easy to vulture and score lots of goals when the match is over. Some players love to do this and others like Muller/Reus just don't care. They often score the first and most meaningful goals.

Müller is one of the captains. And his interest is that all can take something out of the match. It is the whole of his personality that makes him so valuable.

http://spielverlagerung.com/2015/08/31/bayern-munich-bayer-leverkusen-30/

It was a tactically very interesting match with players in "unusual" roles.

Yes, we play more vertically again.

Tickets now arrived for Bochum, Koln, Duisburg, Kaiserslautern, and Leverkusen. Hopefully pay on the day for Koln-Ingolstadt, and then a train up North for Hamburg-Schalke. Fly home Sunday.

Just as long as the Champions League doesn’t pitch City with Borussia Mon…….

Oh well, at least I’ll have the Monday in England

Tickets now arrived for Bochum, Koln, Duisburg, Kaiserslautern, and Leverkusen. Hopefully pay on the day for Koln-Ingolstadt, and then a train up North for Hamburg-Schalke. Fly home Sunday.

Just as long as the Champions League doesn’t pitch City with Borussia Mon…….

Oh well, at least I’ll have the Monday in England

Have you tried to take the over-land-bus instead the train? Should be cheaper.

So you are missing those highlights like Schalke Frankfurt on 23.9
and Schalke Tripolis on 1.10
:))
What does Bembeltown say?

Enjoy your stay and good and interesting matches.

btw what about Gladbach City on 30.09?

Better stay another week and get an Europa League ticket for 11 pound

Last edited:
So you are missing those highlights like Schalke Frankfurt on 23.9
and Schalke Tripolis on 1.10
:))
What does Bembeltown say?

Enjoy your stay and good and interesting matches.

btw what about Gladbach City on 30.09?

Better stay another week and get an Europa League ticket for 11 pound

Oh yes, I'm back again for Gladbach-City, as well as Seville and Turin. This could be an expensive Autumn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.