• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
___________________Ederson_________________

Walker_____Otamendi_______Laporte_______Zinchenko

_________________Fernandinho___________________

_______KDB_____________________Bernardo_____

Sterling____________Sergio______________Diaz

I fully expect Kevin and a couple of others to be on the receiving end of knee high two footed tackles on Saturday. Because refs are not showing red cards to the thugs attacking our players, game by game they're becoming more confident they'll get away with it.

I used to work with a Prem level lino (pre-Prem), and he told me that you had to declare your allegiance and couldn't ref/run the line in a Greater Manchester game if you were from/based in Manchester. You could do Yorkshire, Merseyside, Midlands. All that seems to have changed. How is Manure fan Madley reffing us !!!!!?????

Won't be an easy game, I thought they were quite unlucky to lose late on vs Liverpool and Arsenal at Turf Moor. Didn't see the United game but they only managed one goal against them as well. They'll definitely be looking to take advantage of Zinchenko in the air, might be worth starting Danilo left back.

I fully expect Kevin and a couple of others to be on the receiving end of knee high two footed tackles on Saturday. Because refs are not showing red cards to the thugs attacking our players, game by game they're becoming more confident they'll get away with it.

I used to work with a Prem level lino (pre-Prem), and he told me that you had to declare your allegiance and couldn't ref/run the line in a Greater Manchester game if you were from/based in Manchester. You could do Yorkshire, Merseyside, Midlands. All that seems to have changed. How is Manure fan Madley reffing us !!!!!?????

Madley isn’t a rag, he’s just incompetent.

Taylor is a fucking rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.