Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t play LaPorte in this one till he’s a bit more used to different styles. Could seem not knowing what’s hit him as the likes of Barnes and Vokes pile in.
I would say a game for Vincent with Otamendi. That pairing is enough to intimate Burnley. Possibly Danilo at LB in case they overload on far post v Zinchenko like at Bristol City. Rest of the team same as v West Brom

In before @TINY votes lose again for the million-gazzilionth time.
I’m expecting some more roughhousing from these inbreds, especially Barnes who was full of it at the last meeting, the receding, balding little prick.

Wouldn’t play LaPorte in this one till he’s a bit more used to different styles. Could seem not knowing what’s hit him as the likes of Barnes and Vokes pile in.
I would say a game for Vincent with Otamendi. That pairing is enough to intimate Burnley. Possibly Danilo at LB in case they overload on far post v Zinchenko like at Bristol City. Rest of the team same as v West Brom

Or you could say, he's going to learn sooner or later.

Not being funny but I’m sure you get rough house tactics in La Liga. He’s likely to have been up against Diego Costa before for example. Whilst it’s maybe more the norm in the premier league to have big lads up front it’s not like it doesn’t exist anywhere else.

Have to say my stepsister and husband are from Colne , lifelong Burnley fans. After Burnley they always look out for City ,they dislike United with a passion.

In before @TINY votes lose again for the million-gazzilionth time.
I’m expecting some more roughhousing from these inbreds, especially Barnes who was full of it at the last meeting, the receding, balding little prick.
I'm worried about @TINY, still hasn't voted for lose, has anyone checked on him?

Surely it's logical to get it won, move on and then rotate rather than your suggestions?
If you rotate one game late, what are the long term consequences?

Every game is there to be won, so why EVER rotate?

What are the signs a player needs rotation? How many players need rotating but will never admit it in a team like this? Name me ANY player who says, “not this game, coach, I’m a bit tired.”?

Rotation, at least proper rotation, occurs pre-emptively. If not, you end up with long term fatigue injuries, or nit being sharp enough to avoid or ride the leg breaker.

Do I want City to win everything? Absolutely!
Do I want them to get the Guard of Honor from United at the Etihad? Fuck yeah!
However, do I want to lose one more player, let alone a star man, this season? Absolutely not!

If these guys were robots, I would play the best XI every minute of every game. They’re not. They are human.

Fingers crossed we don’t lose any more players this season, especially KDB, Fernandinho, and Aguero. We have no replacements for any of them that even approach their abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.