Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
John has not been good since his injury and has been pushed off the ball really easily,this calls for grit so nico needs to play and eric looks like he can handle himself so i reckon those 2

i agree he hasn't played well recently. however hes coming back from injury and is a class player. hes more then good enough to come in. long term him and laporte are first choice for me. i reckon ota and laporte will probably play tomorrow anyway

John has not been good since his injury and has been pushed off the ball really easily,this calls for grit so nico needs to play and eric looks like he can handle himself so i reckon those 2
Yes, looks like we rushed JS back a bit too soon, (because of concerns, regarding Mangala’s unsuitability to play in Pep’s system and Vinny’s injury concerns), to be honest.

i agree he hasn't played well recently. however hes coming back from injury and is a class player. hes more then good enough to come in. long term him and laporte are first choice for me. i reckon ota and laporte will probably play tomorrow anyway
I just don't think the rough housing tomorrow is a good game to come back into,going fowards we are finally in a good place CB wise and the right pair will play at the right time

Yes, looks like we rushed JS back a bit too soon, (because of concerns, regarding Mangala’s unsuitability to play in Pep’s system and Vinny’s injury concerns), to be honest.
Yes john was right off and not how he was pre injury,hopefully rusty and a confidence thing after the first mistake which led to a goal

I just watched the pre-match press conference. Just on the basis of that Silva was not ruled out. Pep said it was too painful for him to train yesterday, but we will see today.

Unless someone has said that he was unable to train today, he may yet be available.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Danilo
Fernandinho
Gundogan
De Bruyne
B.Silva
Sterling
Aguero

3-0 City

Yes john was right off and not how he was pre injury,hopefully rusty and a confidence thing after the first mistake which led to a goal
To be honest, and I know we’ve only seen him once, but he looks a bit more able to handle himself when it comes to a physical battle with an opponent (than Stones) as well.

An asset that that will, no doubt, come in very handy at Burnley tomorrow. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.