Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough this. Tight ground, noisy inbred crowd, angry opposition manager up the rag's arses, journeymen pros looking to make themselves a hero in their cup final ... banana skin ... game-raising cünts ... shit officials ... too many injuries ...

1-1.

Get out of there with no more injuries and don't lose.

I just don't think the rough housing tomorrow is a good game to come back into,going fowards we are finally in a good place CB wise and the right pair will play at the right time
Hey, I know what you mean, but, maybe we could find out about the Laporte’s adaptability early doors, risky, yes but pep is all about adaptability. I would not worry about the cold and conditions, he will have played in worse, know a bit about Bilbao and that area of Spain, trust me that area can be cruel in winter!

That @malg fucker has voted for us to lose, always had my doubts about him/her/it.
giphy.gif

burnley not really in much form so i think we will scrape a 2-0 win in rather comfortable fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.