Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you told him Worsley? Mind you he is a big twat so you’d want to be in row 10. He really is a twat, one good season and he thinks he is the new Ian Holloway
And he had one good season and thought he was Kevin Keegan.

Team pretty much picks itself today, only question marks are in defence. I think Laporte will start again, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Danilo came in for Zinchenko.

Expecting a tough game, and wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up a draw. Would be nice to notch up another victory though and extend the gap to 18 points, albeit temporarily.

Team pretty much picks itself today, only question marks are in defence. I think Laporte will start again, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Danilo came in for Zinchenko.

Expecting a tough game, and wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up a draw. Would be nice to notch up another victory though and extend the gap to 18 points, albeit temporarily.
What would you be surprised with? ;-)

Picks itself unless we go 3 at the back, have a feeling he might consider it with Laporte in and a front 2 of Aguero and Sterling. Zinchenko can give left wing back a go.

Picks itself unless we go 3 at the back, have a feeling he might consider it with Laporte in and a front 2 of Aguero and Sterling. Zinchenko can give left wing back a go.

Could be an option, but they wouldn’t have had much time to work on it in training so can’t see him changing formation today. You never know with Pep though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.