Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so preditable, Pep rightly highlighted the FA as a bunch of useless ****s but they will be looking for any excuse to get back at him / us.

Yep; there’s also a nice little piece on the BBC sports page with Sterling saying our players are getting ‘butchered’ due to (essentially) poor reffing.

Imo we are guaranteed a red in this game or one very soon as punishment

Haha, actually met Ashley Barnes some years ago when he was playing (well, that might be a strong word) for Oxford United as a mate’s dad was a coach for them at the time.

Let’s just say I would have been astonished to learn that he knew who Oscar Wilde was, much less had ever read any of his work (or read, anything, actually). He made a young Wayne Rooney look like an older Brian Cox.

In his defence, I will say Barnes probably has an inkling who Oscar Wilde was seeing as much of Oxford is forever plastered with pictures of O W. Probably even knows who Sebastian Flyte was :-), SebastianBlue. D

In his defence, I will say Barnes probably has an inkling who Oscar Wilde was seeing as much of Oxford is forever plastered with pictures of O W. Probably even knows who Sebastian Flyte was :-), SebastianBlue. D
So... you got the joke, then. ;-)

Dyche's comments regarding Pep and our youth policy are a little premature , Pep is in his 2nd season so development of players from the academy will not happen in two seasons , Pep will be judged regarding our youth players in the next 2 or 3 years , i believe Diaz,Foden,Maffeo,Zinchenko,Gunn have real potential to develop into regular first team players. As for the game today a 1-0 win and no successful physical assaults from the opposition would be very welcome.

I hope you told him Worsley? Mind you he is a big twat so you’d want to be in row 10. He really is a twat, one good season and he thinks he is the new Ian Holloway

I called him a gravel voice bald ginger moaning bastad. I got a glance!

Dyche's comments regarding Pep and our youth policy are a little premature , Pep is in his 2nd season so development of players from the academy will not happen in two seasons , Pep will be judged regarding our youth players in the next 2 or 3 years , i believe Diaz,Foden,Maffeo,Zinchenko,Gunn have real potential to develop into regular first team players. As for the game today a 1-0 win and no successful physical assaults from the opposition would be very welcome.

True; but I think he was making a broader point and he is right. So hard now for young players to come through due to the intense competition and pressure. Same at Chelsea and United other clubs where the expectation is very high every season and coming 2nd is not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.