Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Cruised to a 3-0 win when not even during on all cylinders it really is exciting times.

Stones was fantastic today his passing was unreal and if he can just improve his reading of the game he wi'll be some player.

Walker was the only worry defensively he was out of position but luckily his ridiculous pace helps him recover.

Thought Aguero was ok today but I actually think we have more energy with Jesus which I suppose is understandable hes much younger.

Sane could be an absolute world star if Pep can teach him to make the most of final ball.

All in all though just fantastic to watch and feel very lucky to be a City fan at the moment.

All things considered they way Burnley set up it was a sterling performance.

Not one shot on target and another clean sheet.

I think this performance in many respects was our best so far as they were the first side to put 10 behind the ball for 90 minutes.

All the pundits keep telling me that we will fall apart soon? Must be next week.

A difficult team to play, bad weather and tiredness from the midweek game and yet we still win at a canter. Ederson is immense and the two central defenders have struck up a solid partnership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.