Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Just a happy bunny atm. - then I found this on Youtube. Forgive if this is the wrong thread but some of you may not have seen it - like me.

Don't quite understand the dodgy penalty, unfortunate for the goalie, but fact is he kneels down on Bernie right foot. Had misfortune of watching on bein and fat bastards keys and grey going ballistic that dive and should be reviewed.
Great day for city, a little bit of pressure of the rags next week.

From BBC match report.

%%%The Burnley players were unhappy when referee Roger East pointed to the spot after visiting keeper Nick Pope tangled with Bernardo Silva, but replays showed Pope's knee came down on Silva's foot as he slid in.%%%

Let us see what MoTD will say
It makes me laugh when there's a debatable decision, and the commentators acknowledge it as such, then you see an angle that completely clears it up, but the commentators are still suggesting it was an iffy call 30 minutes later. Do they have memories like Guy Pearce in "Memento"? If so , they should take a f*cking Polaroid of the slow motion replay and keep referring back to it.

It makes me laugh when there's a debatable decision, and the commentators acknowledge it as such, then you see an angle that completely clears it up, but the commentators are still suggesting it was an iffy call 30 minutes later. Do they have memories like Guy Pearce in "Memento"? If so , they should take a f*cking Polaroid of the slow motion replay and keep referring back to it.

I know. Does my head in. Turned on SSN at HT and Stelling bleating on about "a harsh decision". He trapped Silva's foot under his knee.
It's a penalty all day.

Not at our best but still comfortably beat a team that haven’t lost away all season

Things are looking great

Other than the bus parking, what was impressive about Burnley?
Nothing really and I never said they did impress me though and they didn't park the bus either

but they pressed us for 70mins made us work hard and dig in and what was impressive for me was the way we had to grind this one out as we aren't going to blow teams away week in week out....last season we would have let that game slip

so fair play to Burnley for having a go....and showing everyone that we aren't just about flowing football we can graft and compete with the style of football On show from Burnley today

Stone wall pen. Turned the lads ankle over. Tony Gale commentating on the stream I watched an he thought it was controversial and that Silva made the most of it.

The independent states on their match report that aguero scored a penalty which was won when Silva dived in the box.

Have I got my blue tinted specs on?

Miss times challenge, turns opponents ankle, no contact with the ball whatsoever...penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.